Human hair is made of three layers. The outermost layer is known as cuticle which is responsible for protecting the hair from damage. However, the harmful effect of global warming and UV rays of the sun has damaging affect on the cuticle. With the rupture of outer layer, the tresses becomes dry and brittle. Trimming is considered to be the way to get rid of damages. However, it do not cure the problem from the scratch. Listed below are some of the tips that can help you damage and issues related to it.
- Staring from the outset, the dirt, dust and pollution is the main reason for hair damages. So, protect your strands from the direct exposure of sun and pollution. Make sure that you cover your head with a piece cloth whenever you go out.
- Stress is another reason for the deterioration of the natural locks. The hectic schedule effects the eating habits of an individual. Meditation is the best way to regain the peace of mind and your health ultimately. Morning jog, exercise and yoga is the best way to get the natural luster back.
- Eat green vegetables and fruits. Get plenty of water, vitamin and essential nutrients. Spinach, carrots, walnuts, avacado and things having Omega-3 fatty acid is the most recommended diet regime for people suffering from this issue.
- Regular oil massage is the best way to resolve the issues related to your scalp and strands. Coconut oil is an ideal option for all types of hair. However, olive oil is perfect remedy for unruly and damaged hair. Warm up olive oil and evenly apply it on your locks. Leave it at least for 40 minutes. Then, wash it with shampoo and apply conditioner.
- Tea can give natural shine to your hair. Shampoo your hair and then rinse it with a freshly brewed tea. The tea should not be sweetened and boiling. It can even enhance the color of your locks.
- Nix the use of heat styling tools and appliance. Let your hair dry naturally instead of blow drying. Reduce the use of straightener and curling irons. In case, it becomes inevitable for you to use these tool, then, make sure that you spray protective heat resistant on your natural locks.
- Say no to hair colors, bleach, chemicals and things of this sort. Consult your stylist and go for gentler methods to stylize your looks. Use ammonia-free and sulfate- free colorants and other styling products. In fact, regardless of the quality, these chemicals only have adverse affect on the strands. Hence, it is recommended to go for hair extension. You can even find clip in ombre hair extension in the market. So, you need not dye your natural locks any more.
- Use treatment mask to rescue damaged roots and ends. Olive oil, keratin, shea butter are some of the best moisturizing agents. Apply the mask twice a week and leave it untouched for an hour. Then, wash it off with shampoo. Repeat this process for a month and you’ll see the result.
- Right from the oily to dry and frizzy strands, every individual have different hair style. The products that you are using and the caring tips that you are following should be according to the type of your hair. See the symptoms of your scalp and consult an expert before going for a treatment.
- Egg is the best way to retain the luscious texture of the strands. Mix an egg with a small amount of shampoo. Apply the mixture and leave it for 5 minutes. Wash it and rinse it off gently. This will enhance the protein of your tresses, making it healthy again.
These inexpensive tricks will condition your brittle and damaged locks. Follow them and get the gorgeous-looking, healthy strands.